What you did before, will definitely have its own package. You will face the consequences in the future.
Says her again.
I know you need time. Trust me, devote yourself, your heart, your soul..everything, only to Allah.
Says her again.
I know you need time. Trust me, devote yourself, your heart, your soul..everything, only to Allah.
I cannot give you the guarantee..but please, have trust in Allah. Wholeheartedly. You will see the difference.
She insisted on saying this.
You know what? Do not cry. Allah can see your effort. Do not think that He does not know what's happening. Hati kau tu, transparent. Allah boleh tahu semua.
Read the du'a that I told you before. It helps a lot.
Read it sincerely. HE is the only one who can get you out of this mess.
She held her hand, firmly.
Love your enemy. Remember I told you that?
She nodded and looked at her straight in the eyes.
Take care.
Kick all the negativity lah. You will be just fine. Remember what I said tadi.
Percaya ALLAH. Jangan ada rasa ragu-ragu walau sikit pun.
Kick all the negativity lah. You will be just fine. Remember what I said tadi.
Percaya ALLAH. Jangan ada rasa ragu-ragu walau sikit pun.
Her look was very soft and it made her tears rolled down her cheeks.
She said in her heart: Forgive my past. Only Allah knows how much I love you, friend.
She says again. Say nothing if you have nothing wise and beneficial to say. Okay?
Now stop burdening your brain. Let it rest for a while. Calm yourself and keep on believing. Allah ada. Sentiasa ada.
They departed.
Only Allah knows how both of them felt that day.
Reflection of the mirror.
Reflection of the mirror.
You punch yourself in the mirror. Your hand hurts. Your anger stays inside.
Your sadness does not fade away.
Think wise.
Your sadness does not fade away.
Think wise.
Think wise.
Think wise.
No comments:
Post a Comment