Dec 29, 2012

Somewhere Only We Know

It is a song title.
I know.
To You, I wish we can turn back the hands of clock.
And went back to the time when we first met.
And pretend like we do not know each other.
I would just know you as a stranger.
Who has no importance in my life.
I know, it sounded harsh.
But, oh, man. You ask for it.
I didn't know things would go wrong this way.
I've never dream of something like this to happen.
To be away from you.
To be a stranger to you.

What has happened?
You made it clear that nothing is going to be a reality.
I didn't know you were serious back then.
Well, you know how manusia these days.
Suka cakap tipu.
Janji manismu all the time.
That was the reason why I did not believe in any of your words.
Inche, even though those memories,
and those places
are the ones that only both of us know, 
I do not care.
I will remember. But will not try to cherish the memories.
It has now gone.
Trust me.
Allah knows best.
Sometimes, I feel the sympathy creeping in.
But, there are times when my heart says, "enough".

Oh, thank you for waking me up.
You are never serious.
Even when it is time to be serious.

Because of your ego and degil-ness, 
I made it through now.
I am free.
I am happy.
Super happy.
I, now, have someones who would be willing to help me
 to get through all the hardships in life.
Dengan ikhlas.
I do not need you.
Go. Fly free.
You, too, do not need me any longer.
Those someones are more precious to me.

Jangan pertikaikan mengapa
Saya pilih mereka daripada anda.

To my sweethearts <3
Saya sayang anda.
 Yes, you ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment