Dear you,
If only you know how much i admire you.
If only you know how much i respect you.
If only you know how much i adore you...
i do not mean to compare you with anyone else.
because the business of comparing people is too mean, too cruel.
in my eyes, you are perfectly made for me.
I thank Him for giving me the opportunity to know you.
i treasure every moment we have together.
i am very much glad that both of us have created so many inside jokes.
jokes that no one would ever understand except us two.
i am sorry for being inferior.
i do not mean to hurt you.
will you ever trust my words?
I really hope that you can see me as a person who tries hard to change for the better.
I will definitely be missing you.
Definitely.
Sorry for not applying the you-attitude concept.
But you do get my heart's message, don't you?
Thank you for always being by my side.
May Allah reward your warm kindness with Jannah.
Amin Ya Rabb.
Semoga ukhwah kita dipelihara Allah. Sentiasa.
No comments:
Post a Comment