Assalamualaikum
It is true when it comes to the saying of "We have no control over our hearts". Who then controls our hearts if it not us? Allah. HE has the power and the ability to turn over your heart preferences at any time of the day. No doubt. Therefore, what you can do is to always make du'a and ask Allah to protect you from any hardships in life. Well, just let us put it this way. If things are not meant to be for us, we should just forget about it and move on. No use to lament over things that have passed as it will affect your life completely. Negativity does not bring any fruits of positivity in life. You do know about that right?
When life gets hard and you realized that nothing is under your control, that is when you have to realize that our life in this world serves only for one ultimate purpose. 'Ubudiyyah. Everything must be set and targeted as an Ibadah to Allah. Remember lovelies =) Total submission to Allah is our main goal in life. That is what Islam is all about. And this very business is not depressing at all! Believe me =)
Oklah, contohnya..I want to be friends with Anuar Zain so bad...but it will just not work out, you know. The possibility is just too small and it is almost near to no hope, at all. So what do we do? Just move on lah. You are not going to die. And nothing bad is going to happen to you if you cannot be friends with Anuar Zain, kan? Alaaa...Anuar Zain je... Tak ada apa sangatlaah..
And let's say...you want to be friends with Ameen Misran, a popular blogger, or Maria Elena, a popular blogger as well..BUT you just could not get the opportunity to do that. It will not be something that is very depressing for you kan? Well, sometimes, we just could not get certain things in life and we have to live with that fact. =) You can still watch them from far kan? And that is .... good enough , I guess? He he he.
Well, be a stalker lah. And follow good things from them. They will get the rewards from Allah as well. Allahumma Amin. In Sha Allah.. Be a ... good stalker okay? ^_^ (Haha.. I am a good observer. Macam buruk je jadi stalker).
And...if .... if.... you are not meant to be with the love of your life... Just be strong okay? I am sure that Allah has better plans for you. Sometimes, kalau orang dah tak suka, kita tak boleh nak paksa kan? Yelah, bukan kita yang control hati manusia... I know it can be hurtful...and like a total disaster. But, please lovelies...just remember...ALLAH sentiasa ada untuk kita ^_^
If.... (Nauzubillah) It happens to be that the person I admire so much leave me to be with a better person, (Contoh, he pilih another girl yang way too nice from me..way too beautiful from me...and way too precious than me) .. I will force myself to accept the fact that he does not want me anymore. Mungkin jodoh dia dengan saya sekejap sahaja. Kan? Tak apa...as long as Allah takkan tinggalkan saya. I have HIM. That is more than enough. Plus, bagus apa kalau dia dapat kahwin dengan perempuan yang lebih baik =) Maybe..I will be brokenhearted and choose to apply the detachment strategy for quite some time if that happens. But that will not last for too long. I will find ways and get ready with possible and workable back up plans to move on with my life. In Sha Allah...moga Allah sentiasa bantu saya untuk jadi yang lebih baik. Walaupun.....heartbroken bukan perkara yang main-main...tapi, Allah je yang boleh sembuhkan luka hati kita.
Ah. Talking about rejection is a never ending business kan?
Saya Faham.
And forgive me sebab I feel like writing about this malam ni.
Innnallahama'assobirin...
Dear you, I hope you will live a happy life, with or without me =)
No comments:
Post a Comment