I was so happy that I passed the plagiarism software's basic requirements recently. And of course, I felt overjoyed. Overjoyed. Ok. Sekarang boleh foresee what's going to happen next? Kehkehkeh.
I was sitting next to my senior while doing my work and then..she informed me about her percentage that she got as the requirement to pass the plagiarism software. I was so kagum! Like seriously kagum. She got lower percentage than me. And suddenly a sinking emotion was developing inside me. Great.Now whaaattt.... -_-''
Oklah.Oklah..Bukan envy. Bukan envy. I am sure that it is not a feeling of jealousy. I am super happy for her sebab she passed it with flying colors. Truly, I am happy for her.
Tapi..tapi... I feel like... Kenapa la aku tak pandai macam dia? Struggle sampai nangis-nangis pastu baru dapat lepas software tu. Kakak tu buat tenang-tenang je...then boleh pass dengan mudah. wuwuwu. It is the inferior me talking..!!
Now can you see the comparing business??
Not good. Not good..
I should punish myself for having this kind of attitude.
Sekarang cuba tengok apa Hadith 1 pesan pada kita:
It is narrated on the authority of Amir al-Mu'minin (Leader of the Believers), Abu Hafs 'Umar bin al-Khattab (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), say:
"Actions are according to intentions, and everyone will get what was intended. Whoever migrates with an intention for Allah and His messenger, the migration will be for the sake of Allah and his Messenger. And whoever migrates for worldly gain or to marry a woman, then his migration will be for the sake of whatever he migrated for."
Related by Bukhari & Muslim
Source: http://www.40hadithnawawi.com/index.php/the-hadiths/hadith-1Subhanallah..
Sekarang tengok balik niat sendiri. Mungkin I finished my work with the niat to get high marks. Bukan sebab ilmu..wuwuwu..
Astaghfirullahal'azim.
Kakak, saya sukakan anda. Saya admire anda. Saya tidak cemburu, cuma kecewa dengan diri sendiri T_T"
May Allah forgive us and guide us to the right path. Allahumma Amin...
No comments:
Post a Comment