I can feel it.
I miss her.
She asked me, "Esok you free? Can we sit together and talk just like the old times?"
And I replied, "Sure, I will let you know when we can sit together and have a nice chat."
I was very excited.
Cant stop smiling.
Both of us have our own schedules.
More appropriate way to say this is, We both have our own world now.
Your world, I can see from far and I admire it.
My world, you will never want to take a look at (it is horrible, I think.)
I am a good observer, says you.
I replied, I will be your eyes when you cant see the things you should see.
You said, it's very poetic the way I said it.
And I smiled.
How I miss you.
May Allah bless you.
I will love you, forever.
And, will always be your eyes and ears.
Love, Fathi.
No comments:
Post a Comment