Sep 5, 2012

'Alone Time' is Almost Ending



Approximately, 24 days of semester break is almost ending.
And it means, 'Alone Time' is also ending.
When new semester starts, practically, no more 'Alone Time'.
Because, we'll be meeting new lecturers, our friends and...new assignments!
Well, I am missing all that actually.
Being busy handling time to finish all assignments.
That way, my time is filled with the right things.
Yes, I should be doing the right thing.
And ignore the not so right things that I have been worrying about lately.

I am all ready to face the new semester.
To break out from the cocoon that I've created during the semester break.
I learned a lot during my away time.
It has been a very valuable experience.
Truthfully.

I have so much to talk about and I shall fill my space here with all the interesting stories. Interesting for me, at least ^__^ and it will be lovely to keep on distracting myself. Shifting my attention to other interesting things around.

It feels good to know that the heart now has decided to let go.
Be strong baby! We can both do this together ^_^

Cuti yang awesome,
Fathi.


1 comment:

  1. Finally! you're back! haha been waiting update from you for ages. anyway, welcome back!

    ReplyDelete