1
It was a very long cuti raya for me. I have never felt that way before. I couldn't control myself from looking at the phone, b-e-r-u-l-a-n-g kali. Soo many times until my heart felt extremely tired. Adik told me to stay cool and let time decides. And that was exactly what Umi told me the night before. Cepatlah masa berlalu. Nak pergi Sabah!
2
Friday, 24th September.
Kak Siti called me early on Friday just to make sure that I don't forget. Haha. How can I forget? I was extremely excited to go to Sabah. And nervous too.
Abah was not really in a good mood that day. The atmosphere was just not right. I sent a text message to Adik, "Did I do anything wrong? Or Abah memang sedang tiada mood? I am scared. Petang ni nak bertolak dah. Macam mana ni dik?"
Adik replied: "Alaah..relax..Abah penat tu. Jangan fikir bukan-bukan."
Oh yes. I think, I should just keep quiet. Barangkali, Abah terlalu penat.
I was busy making sure that I am not the one who made Abah feel upset until I forgot to pack my bags! Oh my! I have like less than an hour to pack my baju and stuff. Disaster! Sempatkah mahu kejar masa?
3
It's almost time. Abah drove reaaally fast. And, he couldn't stop complaining about my bad time management. Phew! Lega. At least I felt normal bila Abah bising macam tu. =D
Tak kisah lah lambat sikit yang penting Abah is Abah yang normal sekarang. I just couldn't stand the silence. When we reached the airport, I hugged Umi and left. Abah was the one who accompanied me and helped me with my bags. I couldn't stop the tears running down my cheeks. I hugged Abah. I was being so emotional at that time. In front of the police officer. In front of.. err.. so many people. Lantak ah. I said to Abah, "I am sorry." I just feel like saying that.
Terharu. Abah hugged me and said, "Take care. Jangan sedih-sedih."
4
Now I am alone at the departure hall. Well, not literally alone. With my bags and nervous little heart, I went to find the gate number. *Ah..merungut sorang-sorang ni yang tak best ni*
Abah was so worried. He called me for gazillion of times just to make sure that I am not LOST.
Haha...Alhamdulillah, it went very well. Walaupun flight delay for about an hour because of the bad weather condition. It was raining dekat Sabah. Gloomy. Seperti kondisi hati saat itu.
5
Yang telefon tadi adalah dia. Mimpi barangkali.
Weeee.....~ Awesome sungguh perasaan dapat naik kapal terbang. Saya seorang diri okay. Ulang suara. Seorang diri. Well, the other passengers were there of course. Tapi saya tiada teman. Cayalah!
Kak Siti was waiting for me at the other end. And I was ready to let my heart fly free. Free and away from everything. Dramatic aren't I? Lantak ah.
Sabah...! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment