1
Today would be the first day of my journey touring Sabah. Mehehe. I woke up for Subuh prayer at 5. That’s super early and pretty amazing. The water was soooo sejuk. Awesome!
Today would be the first day of my journey touring Sabah. Mehehe. I woke up for Subuh prayer at 5. That’s super early and pretty amazing. The water was soooo sejuk. Awesome!
Hari ni, destinasi kami, Sandakan. Can’t wait!
2
I thought Abang Kiki would come with us. Unfortunately, he’s not. Only the four of us went. Oh, yes. When I woke up that morning, I couldn’t see the view outside the kitchen window. Gelap kan.memanglah. Tapi..tapi..when it was at 7-ish at that time, I went to the kitchen to refill my water bottle and guess what I saw? Ada pemandangan cantik dekat belakang rumah Pak Bong. Sawah padi hijau….sangat cantik! Subhanallah. Awesome ji le to have that kind of scenery at your own house. Wo hen xihuan!
I thought Abang Kiki would come with us. Unfortunately, he’s not. Only the four of us went. Oh, yes. When I woke up that morning, I couldn’t see the view outside the kitchen window. Gelap kan.memanglah. Tapi..tapi..when it was at 7-ish at that time, I went to the kitchen to refill my water bottle and guess what I saw? Ada pemandangan cantik dekat belakang rumah Pak Bong. Sawah padi hijau….sangat cantik! Subhanallah. Awesome ji le to have that kind of scenery at your own house. Wo hen xihuan!
3
I couldn’t stop laughing sepanjang perjalanan.
Kak Sitilah punca segala-galanya. We saw lots of KUDA kat tepi jalan tau. Sedang meragut rumput dengan gembira di tepi bukit yang curam.
Kak Siti: Tinah, nampak tak kat tepi jalan tu ada apa?
Tinah: Nampak! *super amazed* Bestnya..
Kak Siti: Tau tak tu apa? Itulah kerbau nama dia. Pernah tengok tak kerbau?
Tinah: “-______- *sabar jelah* apa pulak kerbau…
Kak Siti: *evil laugh*
I couldn’t stop laughing sepanjang perjalanan.
Kak Sitilah punca segala-galanya. We saw lots of KUDA kat tepi jalan tau. Sedang meragut rumput dengan gembira di tepi bukit yang curam.
Kak Siti: Tinah, nampak tak kat tepi jalan tu ada apa?
Tinah: Nampak! *super amazed* Bestnya..
Kak Siti: Tau tak tu apa? Itulah kerbau nama dia. Pernah tengok tak kerbau?
Tinah: “-______- *sabar jelah* apa pulak kerbau…
Kak Siti: *evil laugh*
Haha..jahat. Itulah modal beliau sebagai seorang tourist
guide yang cemerlang.
4
It took us about 6 hours to arrive there. Jauhnya Sandakan. But I enjoyed the journey. Sightseeing dengan jayanya. I was informed that we will be staying for one night at Cik Nor’s brother’s house at Bukit Garam. We passed by Kinabatangan before we arrived there and Kak Siti was busy talking about Bung Mukhtar.
Kak Siti: Eh, ni kawasan Bung Mukhtar kan? Mana rumah dia? Tak nampak pun. Tinah, cuba tengok kalau-kalau nampak dia.
Tinah: “-______- *long silence* Kak, it doesn’t make any sense.
Kak Siti: Haaa..! Kau nampak sungai kat bawah tu? Situlah tempat si Bung Mukhtar main terjun-terjun sungai dengan kawan dia si Pandalela.
Tinah: HAHAHAHA…… *continue laughing* Tipuuuu…..!
And it went on like that until we arrived at the house.
It took us about 6 hours to arrive there. Jauhnya Sandakan. But I enjoyed the journey. Sightseeing dengan jayanya. I was informed that we will be staying for one night at Cik Nor’s brother’s house at Bukit Garam. We passed by Kinabatangan before we arrived there and Kak Siti was busy talking about Bung Mukhtar.
Kak Siti: Eh, ni kawasan Bung Mukhtar kan? Mana rumah dia? Tak nampak pun. Tinah, cuba tengok kalau-kalau nampak dia.
Tinah: “-______- *long silence* Kak, it doesn’t make any sense.
Kak Siti: Haaa..! Kau nampak sungai kat bawah tu? Situlah tempat si Bung Mukhtar main terjun-terjun sungai dengan kawan dia si Pandalela.
Tinah: HAHAHAHA…… *continue laughing* Tipuuuu…..!
And it went on like that until we arrived at the house.
5
Bukit Garam.
It was almost Maghrib when we arrived. The place was very nice. Cantik dan tenang. We were very tired. Especially Pak Bong. He has been driving for 8 hours. Kesiannya..
Feeling warm and comfortable, we ate dinner and slept early. We practically have nothing to do and at 9 pm, all of us went to bed. BUT… I couldn’t sleep. As usual, my very weird mindset or maybe biological setting should I name it?? I just couldn’t sleep at a new place. I ended up watching Kak Siti sleeping and hearing her talking in sleep. I was frightened at first. I thought she was talking to me. But suddenly she was laughing after quite a long silence. Hahaha.. Kak..that was cute! (and scary too.mehehe)
6
Thank You Uncle Ridhuan and family =) A night spent at Bukit Garam was memorable.
I ate well, I rest well and I laughed a lot.
7
Dia telefon. Dia justify mengapa dia hilang selama 7 hari. Fair enough. “Terima kasih. Sekarang saya tahu di tahap mana saya sedang berdiri.”
Haha. Dramatik sungguh.
Bukit Garam.
It was almost Maghrib when we arrived. The place was very nice. Cantik dan tenang. We were very tired. Especially Pak Bong. He has been driving for 8 hours. Kesiannya..
Feeling warm and comfortable, we ate dinner and slept early. We practically have nothing to do and at 9 pm, all of us went to bed. BUT… I couldn’t sleep. As usual, my very weird mindset or maybe biological setting should I name it?? I just couldn’t sleep at a new place. I ended up watching Kak Siti sleeping and hearing her talking in sleep. I was frightened at first. I thought she was talking to me. But suddenly she was laughing after quite a long silence. Hahaha.. Kak..that was cute! (and scary too.mehehe)
6
Thank You Uncle Ridhuan and family =) A night spent at Bukit Garam was memorable.
I ate well, I rest well and I laughed a lot.
7
Dia telefon. Dia justify mengapa dia hilang selama 7 hari. Fair enough. “Terima kasih. Sekarang saya tahu di tahap mana saya sedang berdiri.”
Haha. Dramatik sungguh.
Kak siti tu ngarut ape time tidoq...adeh...sleep talker tul minah tu... hahaha.. did u met our kazen there? Rina..?
ReplyDeleteAhaha...entahlah Kak Siti tu... :P
DeleteBanyak kali jumpa! :D
Pathima dear...
DeleteItu memang kuda..tp nama nya si kerbau...
wahahaha*evil laugh again*
N bout bung n lela..they r diving when we passed d river..thats y we didnt c them that day wahahahaha...