Assalamualaikum..
Hi everyone..! Apa khabar? Semua sihat? Iman baik? Solat teratur? hee.. I have always been like this since I first started blogging. I rarely update my blog and I feel extremely negative when coming back here again. Whatever-lah. Kick all the negativity..iyaah..!
A lot has been going on in my life. There will be no more updates on IIUM life. (Macamlah I talk a lot about UIA in here kan. Padahal tak ada pun. Hahah! ) Yes. I am now an ex-UIA-an. Alhamdulillah. Couldn't express more; the state of my happiness; except by praising Allah and thanking HIM for all the blessings that He has given to me. And to us. Yes.
Count your blessings! ^_^
Alhamdulillah. Now that I have finished my journey dekat UIA, I will now be pursuing my next stage of education at UPM. Tadaa..! The place that I have never think of before. Pergh. Kalau sebelum ni I just wanted to come to UPM to take a look at all the kambings and their trees,tiba-tiba sekarang I am a student in UPM! Naah...ambik. hehe.
2 months of holiday dah buat my brain rusty to the max. Thanks to the strong vibe of lazi-ness. Adehh. Why laah people cannot be istiqamah in doing good things and practicing good habits? Based on my readings, among the reasons why people cannot cope being istiqamah is because of sins. All the sins and maksiat that people do will block themselves from being istiqamah.Next on the list is because of lack of determination and motivation. Motivation..haaaa...
Astaghfirullah. So, peringatan untuk diri sendiri dan those who are reading this, check balik kita ada buat dosa apa. Pasaipa laa susah sangat nak istiqamah kan. Muhasabah diri balik. Phew.
"Allah suka orang yang usaha" - E, 2013
Jadi, untuk menjadi seorang yang istiqamah, kenalah usaha. Kan?
Moga Allah sayang!
^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment