Sep 15, 2013

Define MA #1


Assalamualaikum..

Salam bahagia koraaang..!

Aie, saya tahu awak tak suka orang guna Salam Bahagia, tapi saya nak guna jugak harini :D

I am currently having MASTERS DILEMMA. I wanted to label it as REGRET sebenarnya but that doesn't sound optimistic at all. In fact, I did not regret pun my decision to pursue my study up to this level. Mengada-ngadalah kalau nak regret bila dah start sekarang ni. Memang nak mintak kena marah dari banyak pihak laaah. Haha. Tak. Tak. Tak menyesal pun. Alhamdulillah sebab Allah bagi peluang ni pada saya :)

I would say that the curiosity within has been awakened by now. It is only the first week of the  semester but I am very much overwhelmed with everything. Every single thing. I am soooo curious to know what will happen next. Baru first week dah rasa macam nak nangis..camana la the upcoming weeks nanti. Mungkin akan tersenyum bahagia? Hee.. mari ber-wishful thinking. As days passed by, I have realised that MA programme requires one to actually strive for the best.
Memang takleh nak bermalas-malasan dah macam time degree dulu.

You hate reading? Then do not continue up to this path.
You are tired of doing research? Then..it will be hard for you to live a life.
T_T taak tipu nii......

My dilemma is just...nak continue ke nak stop. Bhahaha.. teruknya perangaai. Just because of Research Methods punya subject, I am all drained and strained and.. *insert more dramatic words* kakaka.

Oklah, to cut things short, semua orang harus ada satu perkara penting ni sebelum nak sambung MA in Literature; in fact in any MA programmes, which is:

                     
                      KNOW what YOUR PASSION is.
Aaand...
               HAVE A TOPIC in mind :)


SO......during your undergraduates, try to look at possible and interesting and manageable and potential topics for research purpose :) if you have already decided on what to talk about and what to write for your thesis or dissertation, then...you are SAFE AND SOUND!

Kalau tak ada pun tak apa....but it can be a real pain for you because you will have to find a suitable topic in a hurry and in a rushing and in a very....unpleasant environment and mood. Haha. (which I am experiencing currently).

And to define Masters is the need to have a good networking with people around you. See.... Tengok.... Betapa Islam pun dah tekankan tentang ini dan ianya tidak tertakluk hanya untuk definisi Masters sahaja. To have a good network and strong relationship with others is actually a bonus for you! One thing that is most important about this is the fact that they will be willing to pray for you! Don't you underestimate the power of Du'a. Doa itu adalah senjata Mu'min. Hopefully Allah will make us be one of the Mu'mineen.

For now, I just have this to be delivered in here. Ah..I dah muntahkan segalanya in here in the most simplest form. Bhahaha. It has just been a week and my brain is almost reaching to the 'fatigue' state. (Hiperbola ni..hiperbola).

Salam Sayang dan..

Assalamualaikum ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment