Mar 6, 2014

Bio-Essence Bio Spring Water. Solution Untuk Kulit Kering

Assalamualaikum..

I have been away for quite some time..I realized. Keh3. I had so many things to do. Catching up with a lot of things. Spending time with friends is one of the activities that keeps me busy most of the time. Do ignore my grammatical mistakes. Kakaka. And this entry is the evidence betapa banyaknya I spent my time with friends. I learned a lot of new things, discovered new discoveries. Kakaka. This is one of the things lah. Ehem. Well..I told Kak Hajar that I was in need of something which can keep my face hydrated. Since sekarang ni sedang musim panas...my face naik ruam dan jadi kering dengan sangat berjaya. 

Thus, one day we went to Watson by accident (kahkahkah) and found this Bio-Essence Miracle Water with discount. HAHAHA. I went to Guardian before but was reluctant to buy because the price was RM29.90 for 100ml. Tapi.....dekat Watson dapat RM38.90 for 2 bottles of 100ml. Awesome!  






Ok. Enough being wordy. Benefits of using this product adalah:

1. Time hari panas..you can spray this dekat muka atau tangan atau leher. InshaAllah rasa fresh as it moisturizes your skin. Then rasa lembap sikitlah muka. Kurang rasa tak selesa sebab kering.

2. For those yang muka banyak ruam, bila spray ni dekat muka, muka taklah pedih sangat. wuwuwu.

3. For those yang pakai make-up, this water helps to like give you a soft look macam tulah. haha. sebab, i applied bedak dekat muka and then spray this, pastu my face nampak fresh dan tak kusam sangat. Kakaka. walaupun ada banyak sangat jerawat dan ruam. 

Ok dah siap. This is my experience so far using this. I am so much relieved sebab it helps to reduce irritation bila muka naik ruam. Yang lain-lain punya benefits, tuan puan sila alami sendiri ye. hehehe.

Seronok main spray-spray dekat muka semua orang. kakaka.
Herbalife ada jual spray untuk muka macam ni jugak and it smells super nice! But the price is super mahal. Sobs. Tapi best. Worth trying walaupun harga agak mahal =)

OK, esok hari Jumaat. Jangan lupa siap-siap nak baca Al-Kahfi ye.

Farewell lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment