Apr 2, 2014

Updates

Bismillah..

Assalamualaikum..

With great reluctance, I opened my Facebook account because I have to send a file to a friend. I was avoiding Fb for quite some time and as a matter fact, for not quite specific reason.Or maybe I don't even know why I acted like that. I put all the blame on me. I am supposed to go online on Fb to keep my friends updated. Especially the ones yang jauh-jauh. But I did not do that. My mistake.

Jangan kata Fb, telefon ada pun susah sangat nak hubungi kawan2. What is wrong with me? I think I am confused with myself. I do not know what my heart wants. I am feeling inferior..for so many nonsense reasons.

I wish and I hope that I can change that. I believe that I still have time to do ammendments. I am very sorry to those very good friends yang lama sangat Tinah tak beri update. Well, saya faham saya bukanlah siapa-siapa pun tapi...the fact that Tinah tak boleh keep up dengan orang lain punya updates make me feel very slow and .... Allah knows what more negative words I would want to say.

I have to repair my relationship with Allah. Then I believe that Allah will take care of the rest.

Farewell.




No comments:

Post a Comment