Assalamualaikum.
How are guys doing? How’s study? Hahaha.. So far so good?
I truly hope so.
Alhamdulillah, I have finished reading what I am supposed to
read for Semantics. But, that’s only the first round. I have read around 2 to 3
times so far. Just need to increase the amount of reading up to 6 to 7 times.
(Semangat habis-habisan..hahaha) I’ll prove to Dr. Subra that I can do this. Even if I can only get a B, that
would be super good for me. Of course deep inside I have the dream to get at
least a B+. bhahaha..ini angan-angan beta.
Dear Semantics,
You are driving me crazy this semester. The moment when I
first met you, I knew that you will never give me an easy life. I went through
various hardships. But here am I, standing strong, still adoring you. Reading
lines by lines of your extra alien terms and words. Trying to understand what
on earth you are trying to tell us. Even so, I still adore you and I still
regard you as one of the subjects that allow me to bring myself to another
level of learning phase. Thank you so much my dear Semantics. Oh, yes. I even dream about you for several times. Aha. You really drove me crazy.
Okay Semantics, I will be visiting you again soon. Wait for
me.
And tonight, before Day 2 ends, I will start looking at
Romantic & Victorian notes. Awesome!
Story telling time! Looking forward to study this subject
kerana Madam Farizah sangat sangat comel ^_^
Kerana ini adalah satu usaha untuk keep track Fathi sedar
atau tidak akan kepentingan menepati masa.
Diari tak diari. Personal life tak personal life. Biarlah
aku nak taip apa. Bhahaha.
Oh, esok Day 3, Girl's Day Out =D wee~~ skip studying. ehem2.
Thank You Allah for the gift of my life today. Alhamdulillah.
Future Semanticist, (mehehe..)
Fathi.
No comments:
Post a Comment