Sep 27, 2011

Back To Reality

I am now back.
The university has welcomed me with a happy face.
Meeting friends on the very first week of new semester has always been a very exciting moment.
Everyone is looking forward to that.
It was a bit awkward to meet the others again.
Mixtures of vibes are all around and it was giving me a tiny feeling of nervousness.
As usual...My panic attack came on the very first day.
I was panicking to meet my friends whom I have been longing for (erk..tu pun nak panic.parah.)

Here we go, my two lovely friends.
Both of them looked just fine.
And I was super relieved to know that they spent time together more often now. I do not mind that. Eventhough I felt a bit left out. The most important thing to me is to see both of them happy.
Their calm vibes made me feel at ease.
One of them though has a very hectic schedule. She looked as if she doesn’t sleep at all. And she looked exhausted. Her face was very pale and she kept on saying that she's too busy.
I was worried to see her like that. She's supposed to be happy and get enough sleep and also spend time eating good food.
I see red cheeks no more. She's very pale. Seriously, she has to relax a bit. I will make sure that I will always ask her to eat every time I meet her. That is the very small thing that I can do to help.
My other friend is looking just fine and I was surprised to see myself at last can look at her without any weird, heartbreaking and grumpy feelings.
She's so happy that her vibe made me feel okay whenever I see her.
Oh and we're very hyper in class. She called it as the art to survive. At least we don’t sleep during lectures. Haha.

Coming to the interesting part of my new semester, being friends with two beautiful, happy-go-lucky and COOL girls has never come across in my mind.
The days we spent together are always filled with laughter.
I laugh A LOT. They describe me as someone yang sangat geli hati. Ahaha. Oh, and that is a fact. Cannot deny the fact that, I laugh at almost everything. Ah, Gila.
When we are together, the three of us will always have our own evil plans.
Nobody knows how we are living our life so happily, having nothing to worry about. (Now, that’s a lie I think :P heh. We always worry about our assignments and how we are having not enough time to SLEEP. Lol.). Things are getting much better when I am with them.
I feel normal when I am with Lavender and Butterfly.
I feel strangely normal and normal and normal when I am with Kareena and Karisma.
Ahaha, now I am giving names to them. Well, they are nice names. Aren’t they?

It has now been the third week of our new semester.
I am hoping that this sem will end safely. I just want to be safe.
Selamat dan aman. Itu yang penting.
I will make sure that I will never cry of silly things this sem. Enough of being bullied.
Sekarang, aku sudah ada kuasa! Haha. Oh, thanks Kareena. You are really helping me out in chasing away the habit of not knowing how to say NO to people.
Stop being too nice, says I.

May Allah bless us all :)
Until next time, do smile and take care of yourself.
Fathi says, Thank You :)

No comments:

Post a Comment